How to Add or Modify Recurring Charge Details Using the Detail Accounts/Taxes Screen in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
To add a new detail using the Detail Accounts/Taxes screen:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Recurring Charges.
- On the Detail tab:
- In the Invoice Type field, specify whether the recurring charge will generate an item or a summary-type invoice.
- Click the Account/Tax button.
- Enter details on the Detail Accounts/Taxes screen, as follows:
- Click the New button beside the Line Number field.
- Enter the distribution code, description, amount, and the revenue account for the detail.
- Enter or edit the tax class and (if the tax authority allows it) the Tax Included status for the detail.
- When you have finished entering information for the detail, click Add, or click Save to save changes you make after adding the detail.
- Repeat steps 3a through 3d for each detail you want to include on invoices created for this recurring charge.
- Click Close when you have finished entering details
To view or edit information for an existing detail, do one of the following:
- On the Detail tab, highlight (select) the detail, and then either click Account/Tax or press the F9 key.
- On the Accounts/Taxes screen, use the navigation buttons for the Line Number field to select the detail that you want.
After adding or updating recurring charge records
Print the Recurring Charges report