How to add or edit sales and return statistics on Sage 300 Inventory control
- Open Inventory Control > I/C Statistics and Inquiries > Sales Statistics.
- Specify the item number, location, and year for which you want to add or edit sales statistics.
- To add or edit statistics, double-click a field, and then add or edit information. You can add and edit the following statistics:
- Count (Number of sales and return transactions posted)
- Quantity (Number of items sold and returned, in stocking units)
- Amount (Amount of sales and returns, in functional currency if you use multicurrency accounting)
- Cost (Cost of goods sold and returned, in functional currency if you use multicurrency accounting)
- If you want to delete statistics for the year, click Delete
- After adding or changing statistics for a period, click Save when prompted to save your changes.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each item and period for which you want to add sales and return statistics.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.