How to Add Account Structure Codes in Sage 300 General Ledger
- Open General Ledger > G/L Setup > Account Structures.
- In the Structure Code field, type a code to identify the new account structure, and then press the Tab key. You can use up to six alphanumeric characters for the code.
- Tip: To add a different code than the one displayed, click the New button beside the Structure Code field.
- Enter a description for the structure code, using up to 60 characters.
- If you want to use this code as the default structure code, select Use As Company Default Structure.
- Note: After you have assigned a default structure, you can change the default structure only on the Segments tab of the G/L Options screen.
- In the Choose The Segments To Be Added To This Account box, highlight the segments to include in the account structure, in the order you want them to appear, and then click Include.
- Click Add.