How to Add a Customer Who Uses a Different Currency in Accounts Receivable for Sage 300
Before You Start
- Because the account set you assign to a customer record determines the customer’s currency, you must create an account set for each of the currencies that your customers use.
- Make sure that interest profiles use the same currencies as the customers to which you will assign the interest profiles.
To add a customer who uses a different currency:
- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customers > Customers.
- Click the New button beside the Customer Number field.
- In the Customer Number field, type the code for the new customer.
- Complete the fields on the customer record, as usual.
Important! If you use multicurrency, be sure to choose an account set that uses the customer’s currency.
- Click Add to add the new customer