How to add a 1099/CPRS code to Sage 300 Accounts Payable
- Open the Accounts Payable> A/P Setup> 1099/CPRS Codes.
- Add the 1099/CPRS codes you need, entering for each:
- 1099/CPRS Code. Type the number of the box on the form that contains the 1099/CPRS code.
- Description. Type a description of the 1099/CPRS code.
- Minimum To Report. Enter the lowest amount you are required to report for each code. Only vendors with a total 1099 amount equal to or greater than this amount are included in the electric 1099 file or on printed 1099-MISC forms.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each code you want to add.
After adding 1099/CPRS codes
- Click File>Print, or choose the 1099/CPRS Codes icon from the A/P Setup Reports folder to print a list of the codes that you have added.
- Verify that the codes are correct and complete, and then file the report.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.