We can't verify who created this file. Are you sure you want to run this file? Pvxwin32.exe or Launch32.exe
Error: “We can’t verify who created this file. Are you sure you want to run this file?” followed by a program file name: “Pvxwin32.exe” or “Launch32.exe” with Sage 100 Standard
The Workstation does not view the Sage 100 Server as a trusted location from which to receive data
- From the Internet Explorer menu select tools, options, and then the security tab.
- In the Zone to view area, select “Local intranet” and click on the Sites button.
- On the sites setting page (called Local intranet) click on the advanced button.
- Enter the name of the server or computer where the Sage 100 programs being run are actually stored
- Format: \\<servername>\<sharename>\
- Example: \\Accounting\Sage\MAS9
- Press the Add button
- Click the Close button
- Click OK, on the rest of the dialogs to get out of the settings for Internet Explorer