Error: “Sage 100 has stopped working” when remote desktop user logs into Terminal Server
Error LM5013-T: “Sage 100 has stopped working” when the remote desktop user logs into Terminal Server and connects to Sage 100C 2016 on a separate server using “Standard” desktop view and another user is already logged in after installing Sage 100 2016.1
- Install the attached Program Fix on the Sage 100 2016 Server
- Note: This program fix is only required if Sage 100 2016 is running in a Microsoft Terminal Services Server environment
- If running Sage 100 Advanced or Premium, also attach program fix on Workstation running Microsoft Terminal Services
- LM5013-T is included in Sage 100 2016.2
- Verify that “printers” in “Local Devices and resources” is not selected in remote desktop connection
- If users need to use their printers, then verify their individual workstation does not have a Sage PDF Converter or Amyuni PDF Converter – if so delete from the workstation and try again.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.