Depreciation Summary does not tie to Depreciation Expense Report
- Depreciation Summary does not tie to Depreciation Expense Report.
- Depreciation Summary Report shows Current YTD amount for assets that have been disposed in prior years.
- Depreciation Summary Report Current YTD column does not match Depreciation Expense Report Current YTD.
- DER v. DSR
- YTD depreciation incorrect some assets
The Depreciation Expense Report and the Depreciation Summary Report have different criteria:
- The Depreciation Summary Report is a historical report and includes depreciation taken on disposed assets and fully depreciated assets which were taken in prior years. It shows the depreciation calculated as of period the Thru Date column.
- The Depreciation Expense Report is designed to reflect depreciation calculated during the current run and is more accurately geared for current year activity.