Copy Company for Sage 300
Sage 300 Copy Company will copy an existing company’s structure without copying transactional data, flawlessly performing many hours of manual manipulation with one push of a button. Copy general ledger accounts and optionally copy customers, vendors, inventory items, employees recurring entries and financial and operational setup options. Audit Logger & Third Party programs – please see release notes.
Special User Guide Details:
Appendix B – Change Functional Currency Recipe
Appendix D – Copy G/L Integration Settings to a company with transactions
Appendix E – All Setup Data Details
Select which modules to copy
This tool allows you to select which Sage 300 modules to copy without any transactions.
Features and Benefits
- Uses any existing Sage 300 company as a template to create new companies with a few clicks. Avoid dozens of export and import operations.
- Copies setup options that cannot be exported or imported.
- Handles General Ledger account allocations using a multi-pass approach.
- Handles Payroll deductions of deductions using a multi-pass approach.
- Supports the copying of G/L Integration settings to a live database.
- Provides a recipe in the user guide for changing a company’s functional currency.
- Uses Sage 300 business objects to ensure that valid database tables are created.