AutoSimply's Production Planning (P/P) Product
As a production scheduling and materials requirement planning solution, Production Planning generates full scales MPS and MRP plans based on manufacturing and BOM information, as well as sales, stock and purchase information in Sage 300.
Seamless Sage 300 and Manufacting integration
- Automatic extraction of stock, sales orders, purchase orders and manufacturing data that are already in your ERP system
Realistic plans with flexible parameters
- Generate realistic MRP plans considering safety stock levels, minimum order quantities by vendor, order multiples, and manufacturing and purchasing lead times
- Input, import and generate forecasts for use during planning runs. Plans utilize actual sales orders to consume sales forecasts
User defined location networks
- Define scope of distribution by grouping I/C locations to form networks
- Generate MRP plans based on networks rather than individual warehouse locations
Plan by buyers/planners
- Define unlimited buyers for materials and planners for manufactured products
- Plan by buyers or planners for their responsible products
Net of Change planning run
- Supports both regenerative and net of change planning logic
Automatic generation of manufacturing orders and requisitions
- Planned orders can be confirmed and automatically converted to purchase requisitions and manfucaturing orders
More of how AutoSimply's Production Planning Product is worth the investment
User defined location networks: Users can now define the scope of distribution networks by grouping I/C locations to form networks. P/P supports an unlimited number of distribution networks.
Easy definition of buyers/planners: An unlimited number of buyers for purchased I/C materials and planners for manufactured I/C products can be defined. Planning inquiries and reports can be generated by buyers or planners.
Flexible item planning parameters: Users can now define safety stock levels, order multiples, or maintain manufacturing and purchase lead times for each item record in I/C. Automatic planned orders can also be generated for selected items
More realistic purchase/production plans: With the use of item specific planning parameters, economic order quantities and supplier minimum order requirements can now be better simulated to create more realistic plans.
Better management of sales forecasts: Forecasts can be inputted, imported, and even generated for use during planning runs. Using forecast consumption, P/P uses actual O/E sales orders to consume sales forecasts.
Better management of planned orders: Planned orders can be confirmed and eventually be automatically converted to P/O Requisitions or M/F Manufacturing Orders.