How to Adjust an Employee Earnings Total in Sage 300 Payroll
How to adjust an employee earnings total
- Setup an employee’s YTD earnings as new to the system.
- The earnings total is incorrect.
- Check the Earnings and Hours report and the totals should reflect the change. Go to Payroll Employees.
- Double click on Transaction History.
- Enter the employee number.
- Enter the date for when the entry will be effective.
- Select the earnings code to adjust.
- Select the field to adjust (Hours or employee extended amount).
- Positive to increase.
- Negative to decrease.
- Enter the amount to be adjusted.
- Click Add to save the entry.
If necessary, seek the assistance of Acute Data Systems to help provide assistance with this process.