How to Add Custom Reports to Web Screens
Adding and Managing Shortcuts to Reports:
If you use customized SAP Crystal Reports, the reports list lets you create a list of links to the custom reports you and your team use most often.
The Reports list appears at the right side of your browser window when you are using Sage 300.
Administrators can use the Reports list to create a list of links to reports. After a report has been added to the Reports list, the link is available to users who are assigned to one of the UI profiles specified for the report.
Note: The Reports list does not support links to data piped reports. Also, report file names cannot include any spaces.
- You must sign in as an administrator to manage the Reports List
- Create a new Reports folder in the Shared Data folder on your Sage 300 server, and save all the reports to which you want to create a link. (When creating new links, you select reports saved in this folder. )
To add a report link to the Reports List:
- Click the Reports list button at the right of your browser window. The Reports list appears
- Click Add Report Link. The Add Report Link panel appears.
- In the Title field, add a title for the report link.
- Click Browse
- Select a report file, and then click Select. Important! The report file name cannot include any spaces.
- In the UI Profiles filed, specify UI profiles for the report. Only user who are assigned to these profiles can view the report on the Reports list.
- Note: Click the UI Profiles menu to open a partial version of the UI Profiles Screen, which you can use to create a new UI profile, or to review and change the list of users assigned to an existing UI profile. Other features of the full UI Profiles screen (such as the Reports tab) are not available.
- Click Save.
The link is added to the Reports list, with the title you specified appearing as the link text.