How to Activate Sage 100 Microsoft 365 Subscription
How to activate Sage 100 Microsoft 365 subscription
You’ll receive an activation email from Sage after you purchase Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory subscriptions through Sage or your Sage business partner. If you purchased your subscriptions from a third-party, you’ll receive the activation email after you sign up for Microsoft 365 integration with Sage 100.
- In the email from Sage, click Get Started. You’ll then see a Microsoft sign-in screen.
- Sign in using the email address for your Microsoft 365 administrator account.
- If you purchased your Microsoft 365 subscription through Sage or your Sage business partner, your Administrator email address and temporary password are in the email. You’ll be asked to create a new password when you sign in.
- Accept the permissions needed by the Sage Business Center to access your Microsoft 365 account.
- You’ll see the detailed permissions list on the screen.
- Accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement and the permissions needed by the Sage Web API and other Sage apps for Microsoft 365. You’ll see the detailed permissions list on the screen, and you can click the Microsoft Cloud Agreement link to view the document in PDF form.
- After accepting the permissions and agreement, you’ll see the Sage Business Center. From there you can add users to your Microsoft 365 organization and give them access to the Sage apps and add-ins for Microsoft 365.