Accpac is now called Sage 300
Sage has changed the names of its software products in an effort to create a more consistent brand experience for its partners and consumers.
What Sage 300 can do for you
The application supports the entire lifeblood of a business: its financials, inventory, projects, payments, sales order and customer management, and more.
Mobility allows for any time, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture of the health of your business, so your business can compete with laser-focused accuracy and agility using Sage 300.
Easily conduct international business in multiple currencies and languages.
It helps you to easily manage your international business. With customizable currencies and exchange rates, convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency.
Transaction processing and language translation provide what you need to succeed in global markets. Seamless integration throughout Sage 300 lets you to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing.
Effortlessly consolidate, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.
• First, manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
• Then process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic and abroad. Transfer and merge the account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.
• Enter transactions and automatically distributed across two or more companies.
Sage 300 makes it easy for you to estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits
• Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, and resources are allocated throughout the project.
• Take advantage of the billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods. Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects.
• Tighten control over your project cycle—from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports.