Grow sales faster.
Accelerating your business success
SageCRM provides you and your sales team with the tools and information you need to close sales faster and monitor sales performance. It puts detailed account and pipeline information at your fingertips, and helps you manage every aspect of the sales process more effectively, from initial lead through to close.
Designed for enterprising, growing business like yours
Whether you’re just starting out or already have several hundred employees, CRM can help accelerate your business success.
Works with Sage 100 and Sage 300
SageCRM works with Sage 100 and Sage 300 to enable businesses like yours achieve a single customer-centric view across your organization.
Drive your business forward in 30 days
In just 30 days you can enjoy better business insight, greater efficiencies and increase productivity across your entire business.
- Real-time business information
- Powerful out of the box sales reports
- Accurate forecasts and opportunity management
- Sales opportunity tracking
- Sales dashboards
- Manage a marketing campaign across multiple channels
- Track new leads and sales opportunities
- Use powerful campaign reports to improve you next campaign
- Retain existing customers
- Provide a consistent experience to every customer
- Improve the quality of your customer support
- Make important business decisions based on real-time reports
- Access critical customer data on the road or at customer sites
- Accomplish more on any device, regardless of your location
- Build campaign lists faster
- Send your messages to the right people at the right time
- Track and improve your campaigns using analytics
- Provide better customer service by monitoring what customers are saying on Twitter
- Generate leads by searching for prospects on LinkedIn
- Gain business insight through customer research on Facebook
Sage CRM & Sage ERP
- Improve interdepartmental communications
- Reduce duplication of data and of work
- Make more informed business decisions
- Become more customer focused
Sage CRM Builder
- Plan events
- Run training courses
- Manage products and equipment
- Oversee key business projects
- Track competitors