See how much time and money you’ll save
Whether you’re reporting to senior management, a government agency, auditors, donors and executive boards, or the IRS, you’re accountable for the status and value of your organization’s many fixed assets. Those assets can take the form of buildings, machinery, computers and other electronic equipment, office furnishings, even assets you build.
Eliminate complicated and error prone spreadsheets. Save time and money managing your fixed assets using the best depreciation calculation engine.
• Manage depreciation with more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
• Help ensure compliance with government regulations
• Integrate with popular general ledger systems
Sage has everything you need to conduct physical fixed asset inventories. Use state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode scanners to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location.
• Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance costs with asset tracking software including check in/check out functionality for mobile assets
• Control data entry with customizable fields and clearly describe asset records with notes and images
• Label and track assets with a range of pre-printed bar code labels and bar code readers
Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
• Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
• View your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
• Import invoices and other purchasing information from your accounts payable system