Acumatica erp offers a cloud based and mobile technology application that allows you to have a real time view of your data from your computer or mobile device, wherever you are. Acumatica provides a full package of integrated business management applications, including Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and CRM, all with a unique unlimited user licensing model.
Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200) erp software offers a broad range of feature-rich modules to address individual needs. Available through on premises or online deployment options, Sage 100 cost-effectively combines financial operations and accounting, business intelligence, human resources, CRM, eBusiness, manufacturing and distribution, from the start, or when you need it.
Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) erp software provides an automation platform that connects the functional areas of your business such as accounting, distribution or warehouse, and manufacturing. Sage 300 software has evolved to also include sales, marketing, customer service, and business analytics—through business intelligence and real-time key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards.
What is ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a system that supports all of the business operations. It streamlines back-office processes and equips you with the visibility you need to make better, faster decisions. The greatest advantage of an ERP system is the ability to see what is going on with your company as it happens. It is handy when you deal with high volume of business process. With ERP software, your company can avoid inventory shortages or wasted time spent transferring files.
ERP software provides the solid operational backbone to a business. For manufacturers and distributors, ERP software will help improve the volume of production and fulfillment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing business operations with ERP, the companies can focus on new business opportunities.
Benefits of ERP software:
- Streamline processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Reduce redundant data entry and share information departments.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Provide a customized reports for better decision making
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery and faster delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing