Accpac is now called Sage 300 ERP
Sage has changed the names of many of its ERP software products in an effort to create a more consistent brand experience for its partners and customers.
Visibility and mobility in any geography.
What Sage 300 can do for you
Sage 300 supports the entire lifeblood of a business: its financials, inventory, projects, payments, sales order and customer management, and more. Mobility allows for anytime, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture of the health of your business, so your business can compete with laser-focused accuracy and agility using Sage 300.
Easily conduct international business in multiple currencies and languages.
Sage 300 helps you to easily manage your international business. With unlimited, customizable currencies and exchange rates for each currency, you’ll be able to quickly convert foreign currency transactions to your home currency no matter how complex your multinational business is. Versatile transaction processing and language translation capabilities provide the flexibility you need to succeed in global markets. Seamless integration throughout Sage 300 allows you to automate your workflows, no matter how many currencies your company is managing.
Effortlessly consolidate, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies, and countries within your business.• Manage financials, close books, and easily report results by company for multiple companies or in a consolidated company view.
• Process intercompany transactions and roll up numbers across all your entities, domestic and abroad. Transfer and merge account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations.</br>
• Enter transactions and automatically distribute across two or more companies.
Sage 300 makes it easy for you to estimate projects, enter and report costs, and track billings, payments, and profits.
• Maintain profitability using comprehensive budgeting and profit analysis tools to determine if projects are on track, costs are in line, and resources are properly allocated throughout the project.
• Take advantage of the detailed billing and revenue recognition processes with multiple accounting methods for your specific project accounting requirements. Mix and match the project types and accounting methods for very complex or simple projects. </br>
• Tighten control over your project cycle—from calculating an accurate bid to delivering products on schedule by easily accessing project detail data through reports and drill-down menus.</br>
Working with multiple currencies and languages
Easily manage, consolidate financials for multiple companies
Easily estimate and track project and job cost